Frequently asked questions
1. Do I need to register in order to purchase on Italian Tango Shoes website?
No, you do not. If you do not want to register you can use the "Instant checkout" method. In your Shopping Cart Summary Page, you have to click the green box "Guest checkout" and insert your data for shipping and delivery. It takes only a few seconds.
2. I am not Italian. How can I convert my usual size into the Italian system?
It is very easy! Follow our instruction on “How to measure your foot” and then you can choose a standard Italian size or even tailor-made shoes.
3. How many days do I have to return ordered items?
It is possible to return an item as long as the return procedure is initiated from your account, or by sending a email to firstname.lastname@example.org, within 14 days from the receiving date of the article. From the start of the procedure of withdrawal, the customer has 14 days to send the item back. The article and its box must return unused and in their original condition, from the country where the delivery took place. The protective film must not be removed from the sole.
Further information are available here.
4. Can you make shoes in colors/materials different from the ones presented on your website?
Yes, it is possible. Choose the color and material (including those available for other models from the same manufacturer of model you choose) and write your choices in the notes during the process of purchase or contact us. For the color/material change there is an extra of 25 euros to pay by adding to the cart the "color customization" service.
5. I have foot with non-standard measure. How can I reach a perfect fit of the shoes?