Choose your size and check your instep
Choose your size:
- Place a book on the floor, possibly leaning against a wall so that it does not move during the measurement;
- Place the tip of a meter to the long side of the book as shown in Figure 1;
- Place your foot with the heel well leaning against the spine of the book and read the measurement (in the longest point) on the meter as indicated in figure 2, this will be the length (L) of your foot;
- Identify your Size through the conversion tables (see below).
Check your instep:
- Using a measuring tape (or a string), measure the CIRCUMFERENCE of your foot at the widest point, as shown in Figure 3;
- If the measured value is included within the values reported in tables, below the previously identified Size, you can safely proceed to purchase.
- Otherwise, contact us: we always have a solution for you.
Please consider that we have the foot measures (length and circumference in the widest point) of ALL our customers, stored in a very big internal database. So if you give us yuor foot measures we can guess at first your size at 99%. The risk that they do not fit is very low.
Also, we can suggest to do half sizes if need or different size in lenght/width.